Category: Food and culinary event, Shopping Event
Shop PKB Downtown
Date: Thursday, October 15 2020 to Friday, January 1 2021
#ShopPKB is a shop local campaign we started in downtown Parkersburg in an effort to help our businesses attract shoppers to downtown.
Time: 12:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Parkersburg, West Virginia
This is a spending campaign where shoppers submit $150 in receipts spent at downtown Parkersburg businesses to Downtown PKB for a quarterly $25 Visa gift card, sponsored by Truist (formally BB&T).
The rules for the contest are simple -
1) Make Your Purchase - Collect receipts from purchases made at a minimum of (3) participating downtown businesses. A list of participating can be found at downtownpkb.com.
2) Keep Your Receipts - Collect your receipts until you reach $150. Once you have reached $150, mail / email your receipts to Downtown PKB (PO Box 1671, Parkersburg, WV 26101 / email@example.com) by the 15th following the end of the prior quarter. Each submission must include your name, return address, phone number, email address and a listing of included receipts.
The whole $150 must be purchased during the same quarter. The maximum amount that counts from each receipt is $75. Quarter dates and receipt submissions are….
- First quarter: January 1 - March 31, receipts due by April 15
- Second quarter: April 1 - June 30, receipts due by July 15
- Third quarter: July 1 - September 30, receipts due by October 15
- Fourth quarter: October 1 - December 31, receipts due by January 15
*Only one submission per person per quarter.
3) Thank The Bank - The first 25 people each quarter to submit their receipts to Downtown PKB will be awarded a $25 Visa gift card, sponsored by Truist (formally BB&T). Winners can pick up their gift cards at Truist located at 329 E. 8th Street, Parkersburg, and thank the bank for sponsoring the promotion.
If you have any questions about the #ShopPKB program, email Jessica Strickler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission: Call for infoVisit our website Add To Itinerary Add To Calendar