Come escape, discover and play in Greater Parkersburg.
Unique Shops | Great Restaurants | Comfy Accommodations | Spectacular Events
Discover the romance and intrigue of Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park and ride an authentic sternwheeler. Or enjoy superb outdoor recreation at North Bend State Park. The area’s rich oil and gas heritage is presented at numerous museums and historical sites. Unique shops abound with distinctive treasures and creations by local artisans. Enjoy a vast array of cultural and entertainment venues. All that’s missing is you!
- Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park
- The Castle
- Fort Boreman Historical Park & Overlook
- Henderson Hall Plantation
- Holl’s Swiss Chocolatier
- Julia-Ann Square Historic District
- North Bend State Park, Lake & Rail Trail
- Parkersburg Art Center
- Oil & Gas Museum
- Valley Gem Sternwheeler
Click here to book accomodations.
Click here to request a FREE Visitors Guide