- Explore three floors of the Blennerhassett Museum & Gift Shop. Regional memorabilia – including prehistoric weapons, jewelry, and oddities such as a “burning glass” – may be found. (Closed on Mondays)
- Browse the Point Park Marketplace located near the floodwall at the end of Ann Street. Inside you will discover dining options, wine, cupcakes, antiques and more.
- Visit the Oil & Gas Museum and learn about the intriguing history of the oil and gas industry, including how the accumulation of wealth from oil impacted West Virginia’s statehood.
- Experience exquisite works of art in the galleries or browse the gift shop at the Parkersburg Art Center.
- Walk into the past with a self-guided tour of Victorian splendor within the Julia-Ann Square Historic District. See the homes of some of the most influential figures in West Virginia’s early history.
Feeling stuck in a rut at home? Get outside, get moving, and put some mileage between you and your blahs.Full Blog »