- Explore three floors of the Blennerhassett Museum & Gift Shop. Regional memorabilia – including prehistoric weapons, jewelry, and oddities such as a “burning glass” – may be found. (Closed on Mondays)
- Browse the Point Park Marketplace located near the floodwall at the end of Ann Street. Inside you will discover dining options, wine, cupcakes, antiques and more.
- Visit the Oil & Gas Museum and learn about the intriguing history of the oil and gas industry, including how the accumulation of wealth from oil impacted West Virginia’s statehood.
- Experience exquisite works of art in the galleries or browse the gift shop at the Parkersburg Art Center.
- Walk into the past with a self-guided tour of Victorian splendor within the Julia-Ann Square Historic District. See the homes of some of the most influential figures in West Virginia’s early history.
The Valley Gem Sternwheeler of Marietta, Ohio will offer sightseeing trips to Henderson Hall June through October each Tuesday and Thursday. Guests will enjoy a sternwheel and trolley ride to the Hall grounds and tour the beautiful and well-preserved Henderson Family home.Full Blog »